- General information
- Rocket Design & Print are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it and keep it secure.
- Who are we?
- Rocket Design & Print is a website, graphic design and print services based in Norwich. Our address is 15 Links CLose, Norwich, Norfolk NR6 5PJ.
- What type of information is collected from you?
- The personal information we collect from you might include your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- How do we collect information from you?
- We collect and store information provided by you, this is generally via written or verbal communication. We do not collect data from our website.
- How is your information used?
- We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- Providing you with the information, products and services you request from us.
- Completing transactions between us.
- Providing you with information about goods and services that we offer that we think may interest you.
- Managing and operating your account with us.
- Sharing your personal information
- We may provide/disclose your personal information:
- To our suppliers and subcontractors who provide services to us where it is necessary to perform a service that you have requested, this may include payment processing, delivery of goods and services. Where any of your data is required for such purpose we shall take all reasonable actions to ensure that your data is handled safely and securely.
- To obtain professional advice, for example from lawyers or financial advisors.
- If required to do so by law or in response to a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority.
We will not sell, rent or trade information with other companies or businesses for the purposes of marketing.
- Storing your personal information:
- We will not transfer, store or process your personal information outside of the European Economic Area.
We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its security and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us.
- Payment Information
- Rocket Design & Print uses the 3rd party payment platform, Stripe, the Stripe API, and in conjunction, your Stripe account to process credit and debit card transactions.
By using Stripe you agree to be bound by Stripe’s Terms of Service -
Rocket Design & Print shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through Your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by Stripe. Rocket Design & Print shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between You and any other party, including Stripe.
You are responsible for all transactions (one-time, recurring, and refunds) processed through the Service and/or Stripe. Rocket Design & Print is not liable for loss or damage from errant or invalid transactions processed with Your Stripe account. This includes transactions that were not processed due to a network communication error, or any other reason. If You process a transaction, it is Your responsibility to verify that the transaction was successfully processed.
Rocket Design & Print uses the Stripe API to run the Service and that the Stripe API is subject to change at any time and such changes may adversely affect the Service. Rocket Design & Print are not liable for any adverse affects that actions (whether intentional or unintentional) on the part of Stripe may cause to Your Stripe account, or Your business.
You must not process stolen credit cards, or unauthorized credit cards through Stripe.
- Transaction Security
- All transaction information passed between Rocket Design & Print and Stripe's systems is encrypted using 256-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted. No information passed to Stripe's servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
- Your rights:
- You have the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a copy of your personal information.
If you believe that the data we hold is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us in writing as soon as is practically possible.
The address for correspondence is;
Rocket Design & Print
15 Links Close
- We may make changes to this policy from time to time, for example if there is a change in a law. Any changes will be posted on our website, we recommend that you check and review this page regularly to remain up to date.